Adding Reviewer Status
Become a reviewer for the Journal of Technology-Integrated Lessons and Teaching (JTILT)!
If you don't have an account with JTILT, create a free reviewer account here.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a reviewer. To be eligible to review, you must have teaching experience or other expertise in article topics. No formal research experience is required. Reviewers typically review 2 articles per year. Each article requires 2-3 readings to account for revisions.
Instructions for Adding Expertise
Volunteering to become a reviewer is easy with an existing account. Follow these steps:
- Go to the JTILT website
- Login using your credentials.
- Navigate to the user icon in the top-right corner and select “Edit Profile”.
- Select the “Roles” tab.
- Ensure that the box next to “Reviewer” is selected.
- Find the box labeled “Reviewing Interests”.
- Add as many subjects as you feel comfortable reviewing (e.g., 1st grade mathematics, mitosis and meiosis, intermediate violin, beginning watercolor, Mandarin language classes).
- Separate subjects with the Enter key on your keyboard.
- As applicable, include subject area age or skill ranges (e.g., higher education, early childhood, advanced, intermediate).
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Journal editors will use this information to assign article reviews. To add additional subjects, use the enter button.